Scholarship for people with disabilities

If you have a disability certificate, you are entitled to a scholarship for people with disabilities.


The procedure for applying for this benefit is very simple. You have to register your disability certificate in the Office for Persons with Disabilities, then fill in the application in USOSweb and submit it, in the indicated form, to the BON. This procedure is to ensure maximum comfort and discretion.

The scholarship for disabled people is paid from October to June maximum. The amount of the grant does not depend on your income (as in the case of a social grant, for example), but on the degree of your disability. The amount of the scholarship is determined once per academic year.


More information can be found on the website of the Office for People with Disabilities ( in the Regulations of Benefits(